Friday, August 20, 2010

Work :)

finally after much persuasion from neashy, i started working.. well, neashy da great says working will make me 1.more matured 2. value money more 3.more responsible.. hate it when he is right :p


anyway, i'm working in a legal firm now, Lope and Nathan. started work on Wednesday. My job is basically to do the litigation work. *litigation means lawsuit or related to court matters eg divorce cases, debt collection, will, property* so far, work is AWESOME!! :) I've always had interest in law so this job is damn cool. When i have not much work to do, I usually head to the bookshelves and grab a few law related books. at the moment, i'm reading a book about Criminal Procedures in Malaysia.. nice nice nice :)

1st time in my life i'm working *clinical placement for diploma not counted okay* so i'm quite excited, i can finally buy the Levi's skinny fit jeans i've been eying on for ages!! plus i can save some cash for my degree.. i'm so proud of myself :P
Office is huge, Lope and Nathan occupies half of the 25th floor of Wisma Tun Sambanthan. and i have my own desk and phone and all, haha, uber cool.. the only thing i dislike is the fact that it's freaking cold in the office, i mean like really i-can-shiver-to-death kind of cold.
Other than that, they staff and lawyers here are pretty nice people ;) they are willing to guide me and all despite the fact that i have absolutely no experience doing litigation work. 
btw, they made a perfect choice by hiring me :p oh yeah!!
*I LOVE MY JOB :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment