Friday, August 27, 2010

1st paycheck!!!!!!!!!

so yesterday Ashvini came to my working desk to ask me to put my signature on something. wen i saw what it was, i literally started jumping!! MY FIRST PAYCHECK!!!  I couldn't stop smiling the whole day, felt so proud of myself,haha. It's my 1st job, and that is why I'm super excited. This is the 3rd proudest moment in my life. 1st is winning MAYA :) 2nd is-- private and confidential but seriously, I'm so proud of that :)
 
To M, if it wasn't for you, all this would not have been possible. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for the times you nagged me to start being independent, more matured and more responsible. I hate to admit that you are right most of the time, that is why i always argue :p But seriously, i see slight changes in myself in terms of attitude, and it's all because of you. Thank you for being my constant motivator. And for constantly motivating me to achieve greater things in life. I promise that I'll do my level best to be a better person and achieve greater things in life :) And please continue nagging and lecturing me, i love it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment