Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Mania!!

i wanna have a baby!! haha, i've been having this super strange urge for a while now, more so after i saw d video clip of "meri duniya tu hi re" from heyy baby.. omg, dat baby girl is effin cute!! and as always i'll go awwwww whenever i pass by any shop selling baby stuff esp baby shoes... 
i noe its a big responsibility, being a mum n all, and frankly speaking i'm not ready for it (i cnt even take care of myself properly yet) haha.. but still.. i bet being a mom is the greatest feeling in the world.. :)  i just hope my kids wont be like me when i was a baby :P mum had a hard time with me, haha.. i used to cry day and night :P

anyway, here are a few baby related pics :)

 this is baby angel :) i wannnn my baby to look like her..

 alolololoolo, so damn adorable!!!

 baby nursery




baby shoes :)

 omg!! heels for babies!! i didn't even noe they existed :O

No comments:

Post a Comment