Sunday, September 26, 2010

From the "bitchy, cocky and snobbish" one :)

Just to set the records straight, i DONT choose my friends. I make friends with anyone and everyone, you can be a hero or a zero, as long as you have some place for me in your heart and genuine interest to be my friend, i'll be your friend.

Most people come up with the assumption that i am snobbish, bitchy, cocky and all things bad the moment they see me. Oh well, I'm so not that, you might wanna TRY to get to know me first, I'm sure I'll clear all your misconceptions :) Maybe people tend to assume that because i don't smile much yah? Bukan ape, sakit mulut la kalau 24/7 asyik senyum je, haha ;)

So don't judge a book by It's cover okay, I'm not that bad as most people assume me to be at first. Just ask ed and nal, both had BAD first impression of me. His first impression of me was -Ass Hole- (LOL!!) and she thought i was snobbish! (it HAS to be my face!! i think i ada muka orang sombong kot :/)

So, as the very overly cliched statement goes, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" okay.

p/s- Nal, i miss you lah monkey! Ask ed to graduate faster and build a cable car from KL to Kulim okay. Can ask Neash to pay:P

 

2 comments:

  1. Everybody finds way too many things to hate,
    and way to little to love,
    you are the way you are,
    someone that is out to hate,will always hate
    dont not bother them,they are important,
    you know why?

    coz they make people like me who love you,
    to love you more.

    :D p/s:i dont know u that wel but i love you coz u remind me very very much of me,and i love me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww :) such a sweet comment that made my day :) thank you anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete