Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

The sad case is that i don't have any recent picture :( haven't been camwhoring lately, blame it on my busy schedule.. This pic was taken on 17th July..boleh la tu.

15 Interesting Facts about myself..

1. i sleep with my mouth wide open:P
2. i've been a vegetarian since 2007
3. i did some of my SPM papers in the hospital
4. i got my head stuck somewhere in my aunt's balcony when i was 6.
5. i once ate my aunt's whole month supply of bird's nest soup at one go (also when i was 6)
6. i bang my knuckles on the wall until they sometimes bleed when i'm pissed
7. i need to go for anger management class due to no.6
8. i can be the most fickle minded person in this universe when it concerns what course to pursue for my degree
9. i just silently admitted to myself that my life is indeed a tad boring cuz i don't know what else to write :P
10. i was born 1 week later than my due date
11. i NEVER used to do my homework when i was in primary school, and my teachers used to denda me A LOT for that but i was too muka tebal to bother
12. i was born in Kuala Lumpur, shifted to Batu Pahat when i was a kid, now back to KL
13. i was a debater back in secondary school (3rd speaker for T.I.G.S). debate is something i'm truly passionate about.
14. i took Information Technology as an additional subject for SPM
15. i used to be short and fat from young until i was form 2. common names for me back then included katek and ketot. suddenly i started growing, i'm 171cm now, no more the short and chubby girl i used to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment