Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 7 with a dose of gratitude : )

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has a big impact on you.

Meet my favorite woman in the world, my mum.. :) This was taken on 9th March 1986, during mummy and daddy's wedding..

She means the world to me, i know she has sacrificed so much for me, and that inspires me to achieve great things in my life and make her proud of me. 

My dream is to take her for a world tour, and also for a visit to all Gurdwaras in the world. And that dream of mine gives me so much inspiration to succeed, be somebody and i hope for you to one day say to the world  "That is my girl. and i'm so proud of her" 

Love you mummy :)

1 comment:

  1. perfect babe... simply superb!! she wil b proud of u la syg... jng risau aite.. =) will u take me on d tour too?? hehe

    ReplyDelete