Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

Short term goals for this month aye? Let's change it to short term goals for next month since September is gonna end okay :)


MY GOALS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER  

 1. no more lies. not that i lie a lot or what, but my yoga master said, no matter what kind of lie it is (white lie or plain lie), a lie is still a lie. if people cannot accept the truth, then it's their problem, because the Almighty does not encourage lies of any sort. So yeah, I'm gonna be frank to people from today onwards :)

2. be super good at my job. working in the Law field can be pretty challenging, because you can't learn everything in a short span of time, so everyday i learn something new. I hope that by end of next month, i can do most of my job without guidance from my Boss and colleagues, and do everything well. Best of luck to me :)

3. learn Tamizh. Speak about procrastination man, i can be the champion, really. What started out as a goal early this year has dragged until now :/ i seriously wanna learn the language, the speaking part i mean, so my goal will be to put in more effort on it next month. 

4. charity. you don't need a reason to do charity for the needy right? :)

5. be a good friend, partner, daughter and citizen and constantly have the drive to improve myself 
  
Enough la 5 goals, lebih baik have a few achievable ones than having so many and not achieving any :)  
Wish me luck, will update you guys at the end of October about the success rate of my goals :) 

p/s- i seriously duno apasal background dia white tiba2, malas nak betulkan.. asalkan boleh baca gud enuff yah? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment