Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 4 with hope :p

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Since this is my blog, i would suka-hati-ly love to rephrase the instructions for day 4 to habitS that you wish you didn't have:P reason being that i TOO MANY habits that i wish i didn't have :) Continue reading if u suka dengar orang complain pasal their bad habits ;)

1. i procrastinate.A LOT.
2. i love banging my knuckles on the wall to release my anger.
3. talk to much!
4. i tend to think before i talk and always end up saying stuff i then wish i never said.
5. i tend to debate about everything to prove my point right (i believe i AM right most of the time:p)
6. i cry too much, less d nowadays but still, its too much
7. i love coloring my nails on impulse. like now the nails on my left hand ONLY are painted black. haha. mum says its very unprofessional to wear black nail polish and that too on one hand only to work,LOL.
8. i'm addicted to the internet :/ but then who isn't right? MUST CUT DOWN!
9. i trust people too easily and let em climb on my head (is that a habit?)

i think i talk too much. right nal babe? :P
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment