Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 9 with a big smile : )

Sorry guys, I'm having some problem posting day 8, so I'll get just get on with Day 9 until the problem is solved aite?

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days.

Hmm.. questions getting harder everyday la, must crack my head to think of an answer :p

Ok lemme see, i went for my cousin sister's wedding dinner on Saturday, and my boss who is also my brother in law was there. So he told mummy that people in office have been praising my job performance. Bangga sial!! :P told ya, they did a great thing by hiring me,haha.. Not that i wanna angkat bakul sendiri or what, but when people give you this kind of praises, it sort of motivates you to do better in your job.. so JP, no worries, i wont let you down :)

Next, I'm starting to see the results of enrolling in Yoga class. I have better stamina and flexibility (yeay!!) Trust me when i say i am one of the paling tak flexible person on earth, so this improvement makes me very proud :) Oh yea, everyone should do Yoga, its AWESOME!!

 

2 comments: