Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 11 with whole lotta memories :)

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends.

I bet the whole world knows that i love breaking rules. So i demand, again :P that the title is changed to pictureS instead of picture ;)

Here it goes :)


Meet the PLD girls and the man behind our success, Mr.Segar (our motivator, biggest supporter and choreographer) . We participated in MAYA, an inter-varsity dance competition last year (2009). We were the underdogs, yet we managed to win both the awards for the night (Champion and Most Popular Group). And I made a few nice friends, Nirmesh, Gayu and Uma.. Plus got closer to my ishkahars (Prav, Jas and Cva) :)




These pics were taken during Science Fair For Young Children. We have Ed, Nal, Neashy, me, Kashy, Pava, Sam and Subaash.

I'm not in these pics, but i just HAVE to put em ere :p

Meet the Revlon eyeliner models :P Naresh, Kashy, Ed, Neashy and Brian,hahaha

Pava and Neashy are sooo gonna kill me for this :P

This was taken before our Pharmacy group farewell dinner. (Komy, Jas, Nal, Amar n me)

My dear friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment