Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 22 after much much delay

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else?

Emmm..am i different from others? Maybe :)

I guess certain qualities in me (not boasting aye!!) susah nak cari,hehe:P
I love the fact that I'm a loyal friend, i love helping my friends, and to a certain extend, am quite possessive of them ;) you touch them, you die! might be a disadvantage at times, because people tend to misuse me (0NLY certain people, not all) but i like being this way. i mean this is how i really am.

I can emotional-multitask. No, the word doesn't exist, but how else do you describe a person who can scream, cry and laugh all in 1 minute?  Lame, but still, it's a unique talent :P


i guess i'm basically the same like all of you. same qualities, same aspirations.. just that i'm pretty adamant to make a change in the world, hopefully the profession i choose will help me to do so. I want to make people love each other more, sympathize with people's plight, be good citizens..all that stuff.. so i'm trying to change myself first, then hopefully bring a revolution of change to people around me.

keluar topic. seriously. hahaha...


p/s- sorry for M.I.A, I've been busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment