Monday, October 11, 2010

Blessing in Disguise?

i was on MC yesterday for some reason and at 10am i started feeling restless already, i missed work :) and i feel for once, maybe i actually have found something i like.. my criteria for selecting a course for degree was simple. i wanted to do something I'm passionate about, something that will motivate me to get up in the morning and study/ go to work.. surprisingly, working here, i don't have any Monday blues or whatsoever, i actually look forward going to work.. I'm glad =) and hopefully all goes well and i shall be starting my degree by June 2011.

For those who don't know, i was supposed to start my LLB by August 2010, but at that time i choose law not because of passion, but merely because i thought well maybe I might be good at it. Then the fickle minded me decided not to do law, started having interest in psychology and then TESL. and now back to Law :p

Whatever i decide to do, hopefully i will perform well in my degree and be really good at my job =)

p/s- today (12/10/10) is darling Suhania's 21st birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe, love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment