Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

Whoa, this is a super tricky question. I bet many people are curious about what i'm gonna answer (chewah, perasan je lebih!! :p) tapi kan...i mintak maaf banyak2, i cannot divulge any name here..reason-takut ada kontroversi ke apa ke nanti. biarlah aku low profile sikit okay :)

all i can talk about is the characteristics that i like in the person i see myself marrying/being with in the future.

1.Penyabar- oh trust me, i banyak kerenah. Kadang2 super hyper, kadang2 emo gila babi, kadang2 teramatlah romantic, kadang2 just plain annoying. So my man has to be able to tolerate me during my ever changing moods..
2.Smart-i like smart men who can converse in any topic. i find that sexy. i also like men who talk a lot :P
2.Good sense of humor-childish voices that i often chide as annoying but actually find it very cute is most2 welcome :P
4.Gives me freedom- freedom to soar higher, to be successful. I'm planning to be a career woman, my man has to support me.
5.good sense of dressing-because i suck at it, seriously. i'm a jeans and baby tee person, it's hard to see me in anything other than that. my man must be stylo, so he can shop for me and hopefully change my fashion style from boring to glam.
6.successful- i wan the best for my kids ok.
7.religious- he must believe in God and have a good heart.

2 comments:

  1. 1.Penyabar- Haha..yea tats so right..Memang penyabar pun budak tu!!..Kau nie bising je so oklar..Pass

    2.Smart- No doubt...next point plz.. Pass

    3.Good sense of humor- Uhh,memang banyak pun benda nie dengan budak tu..K pass

    4.Gives me freedom- Emm,tis 1 i donoalar..

    5.good sense of dressing- Too good or over im nt sure bt i guess memang gud..Trend setter maybe..so its a pass

    6.successful-Yea gerenti lar benda nie..Pass

    7.religious- Emm,yea..He has a unique of praying..So its a Pass..

    6/7...wow congrats..!!! You can kahwin d now..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayyyy.. dah ready nak kahwin, sadly takde org masuk meminang :(

    ReplyDelete