Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 19 with a wide wide smile and mind full of memories =)

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?

My name is Harpreet Kaur Grewal. Im fondly known as Preeti by family and friends. No no, i tak perasan cantik, it's just a nama manja, singkatan untuk harPREET. 

Nicknames I've been given throughout these years :-

1. Baby 
Only my grandmother calls me this. Reason being that I'm the youngest granddaughter and her baby manja. 
2. Katek/Ketot/ayam katek
I was very2 short (seriously) since i was a kid until like form2. My sisters used to disturb me by calling me these names.I'm taller than them now (HAHAHA!!)
3.Black
Only for Simi, Bal and Jiju. The reason shall remain a secret :P
4. Preeto
Jiju's friends call me this. i don't like the name :/ makes me sound old. I got this name because i acted as Preeto Ji, the reporter from Punjab News Network in SS Camp drama.
5.Babe
Only for Nalini!! =)

1 comment: