Thursday, April 14, 2011

MUET blues. yet again.

I'll be having my last 3 papers for MUET tomorrow (16th April). Prepared? Emmm.. Not quite :p Vishpal gave me a few tips yesterday (thank you!!) and told me to at least learn about the format. Okay, will do that later at night ;)


Anway, the 3 papers are Reading, Writing and Listening. Problems i fear i might encounter for Writing - I'm afraid i might get too excited and write way more than the stipulated length OR I'll suddenly get writer's block and won't know what to write.  Listening - I'm super afraid of this one. I'm being paranoid actually, thinking about stuff like what if i cannot hear what is being read? Scary!! Reading - This one should be okay i guess :)


Good luck to all those who will be having their MUET exams tommorow!! And guys, wish me luck!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment