Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Turning 21

Will be turning 21 in a couple of days :) 

Being 21 is not all about celebrating, it's about finally realizing that -hey, you are big enough now. so no more excuses- . yes, big enough. finally :p 

I decided that this Friday is going to turning point in my life. I shall give no more excuses to myself, no more procrastination. I've set a few goals for myself, goals that i deem achievable. 


1. The first thing I plan to do when i turn 21 is register myself as a voter. For me this has to be the best thing about turning 21, i can finally have a say in the elections :) What about you friends? Have you guys registered as voters? It's of no use complaining about the political situation or happenings in our country if you don't take the step to initiate change ;)

2.Degree. Kalau tak ada aral, i shall be starting my degree latest by June next year. LLB at Brickfields Asia. I've been actually going very easy on my studies since last time, masa SPM pun lepak je, Diploma lagi la lepak.. Thank God results for both were okay. For Degree i nak dapat First Class Honors, and kalau boleh..harap2 dapat la jadi top student. Hard, but not impossible :)


3.SPCA. I've been delaying this for a very2 long time. Since i was little, i always wanted to be a volunteer at SPCA. Help the animals and all, more so since now i cannot keep any pets (stupid condo rules, haish). This would be very2 emotionally fulfilling for me :) Isn't it the best thing ever to be able to help animals? :)


4.Learn driving :p This one is overdue since 2006. Supposed to take my license after SPM but got delayed because i was admitted to the hospital and then we shifted to KL. Mum would be so glad if i start driving around, cuz she hates driving in KL. KL traffic gives her stress it seems :P


5. Gym!! Yoga keeps me healthy but i need to go back to the gym again, my stamina is down the drain :( Shall try to go gym at least 2 hours/week. Oh, and I'm thinking of participating in a marathon, have to work on my stamina and all for that.


6. I wanna visit the Golden Temple next year. Hopefully, this wish will come true.


All these are dreams for now, but hopefully with the right attitude and determination, i will manage to do it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment