Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A letter to my No.1

Day 24- A letter to your parent.

Like seriously i have been super lazy already to do the 30days challenge. So penyapu baru, masa mula2 bukan main excited lagi :P

So anyway, lets continue with Day 24. A letter to mummy dearest. I'm not good at writing letters la :/

Dear Mummy,
I remember hearing stories from everyone about how i use to be such an annoying kid when i was small :P  I've been told that i used to cry all the time for no reason and was super2 mischievous. Despite me being such a pain, you have taken care of me so well and showered me with so much of love and care. I remember you being my biggest supporter during all my story telling contests. U never showed, but i could see how proud you were with me when i used to win. You've always encouraged me to follow my dreams and my passion. You've been there with me through all.. Being my pillar of support during my relationships, my break-ups.. Giving me motivation not to give up when i lost certain competitions. I remember when i had the virus attack during SPM.. You were the one who took care of me in the hospital when i was unable to walk. You cooked for me everyday, and fed me.. I wouldn't have made it without you mummy. When I got bad results for Semester 2, i remember calling you and crying like a baby, expecting you to scold me for my bad results. Instead, you comforted me and told me to try harder next time and that it was okay. I'll never forget that mummy. During MAYA dance competition, you came all the way to see me dance, even though i knew you dislike going to noisy places. And you told me that you know i will win, that gave me a lot of confidence :) I can never finish writing about all the sacrifices you have made for me throughout these 21 years.. All i can say is, God certainly gave me the best mother. I really like the fact that i can talk about absolutely everything to you- you are open minded and you are like a best friend :) Thanks mummy for everything.. I know i can never repay what you have done for me, all i can do is try my best to make you proud of me and make you the happiest mummy in the world. Love you so much mummy jaan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment