Saturday, July 3, 2010

it has been ages na..

I wanted to create a blog to write about my life post diploma so that frens and call can keep abreast about d latest happenings in my life.. c c i already register 4 a blog but me being typical 'penyapu baru' me, i forgot about it soon after.. haha.. mid year resolution- start blogging seriously!!

having exam on monday.. im only 50% prepared, super lazy considering that its my LAST diploma exam.. damn, the word last makes me so sad + scared.. 3 years ago, i was dying to graduate, but now... i actually enjoy being in masterskill (seriously!!) the management gets on everyone's nerve like all the time but they have the coolest lecturers (mr.pran, mr.john thomas, mr.nagu, dr.anbu, mr.suraj...) and hostel is super nice (i LOVE lyl3!!)

it has been 3 eventful years.. i made frens, lost some :(.. fell in love out of love in love again :p i would not trade this 3 years for anything!

so...yeah, i have exam on monday so gotta study now ;)

-preeti-

No comments:

Post a Comment