Friday, July 9, 2010

- end of college life-




akhirnya, i completed my diploma in Pharmacy.. finals ended on wednesday.. super sad, saying goodbye to all my frens but at the same time happy cuz part 2 of my life is complete (part 3 is degree n so on). and was super excited cuz it was world cup semi final match (germany vs spain).. btw, im a die hard (seriously) fan of Germany since like 1998.. i love the way these guys play, their teamwork and never give up attitude. my fav players are podolski, ozil, mueller, lehman (no more in the squad) and jerome boateng (hez SUPER cute and plays so well :p).. so the whole gang went to aleef maju to watch the match.. every1 was saying spain gonna win cuz paul the octopus (octopus??wtf??) predicted their win. okay, so paul was right. spain won 1-0 AND broke my heart AND made me cry. damn paul, hope u r sushi by now.

feels weird that i don't have anything to study now. and i miss my frens like cr
azy!! my frens are the most awesome bunch of people :)



1. meet nalini nathasha..

awek comel ini is my super duper good friend.. she has always been there for me through my good and bad times.. and she gives really good advice plus she knocks sum sense into my head everytime i try to do sumthing stupid :p im gonna miss her so much when she goes back to kedah :( i love you babe!!


2. meet edwin anand raj

his name has to come 2nd cuz hez nalini's other half :) a very very good friend of mine, more like a brother i never had.. he is the person i talk to when i need advice about guys :p plus he is so funny n sweet and nice, its a pleasure to be his freind :)

3. meet mithunesh gunasekar retnam suppiah naidu :p




well, his name is just mithunesh gunasekar. mr.retnam is his grandpa and mr.suppiah naidu is great grandpa. he likes to be called neash mc, nama glamour. but i think mithunesh is wayyyy better. this guy, is the berangan 1 in d group, always up to date in fashion, and super well dressed wherever he goes. nothing much to say about him here, people close to me know how much he means to me.


4. meet praveen :)


he is my Jacob(sans the love feelings). one of the people who mean the world to me. he makes me laugh and smile whenever im down, thanks cintu :) a very2 good friend, good hearted human being and a crazily loyal bf to his gf.

5. meet the ishkharas!!


standin (L to R) is puvana, su, praveena, tharani, cva, amar, myself
tha shawtys (L to R) jasmin, nal n komy

these are all my geng in college. had wonderful n unforgettable memories with each of them. we did a LOT of havoc togather throughout this 3 years ;) thanks babes :)



6. meet the Mcs!!

aru mama


this is arunan@aru mama. a man of very few words but very2 nice man, its hard to find a guy like him nowadays. he'll make a perfect boyfriend :p super hardworking and born to be an engineer



kashy




this is prakash@kashy@spookiedoozie. the super awesome photographer and photo editor:P super cute and nice and comes up with weird2 names like spookiedoozie and cakely mufinified :p


pava



his real name is dineshwaran. pava itu name ex gf dia but sumhow the name melekat to him, semua org panggil dia pava,haha. hez d jiwang 1 :p kacukan india and chinese. sangat sangat loyal, susah mau cari orang mcm ini

and the rest of the Mcs like gana, ashok etc


7. meet kausi



how can i not mention her name? well, she is kausi, the kakak of the class. a very2 nice girl :) shez caring and supportive, just like a big sister. gonna miss her a lot :(


8. meet aneesha



this is aneesha, my childhood friend :) super nice girl and super smart (trust me). shez doin med in IMU now. we share the same passion for Germany ;)


and dear jasbinder and prithi (i dont have their pics atm,sob sob)

No comments:

Post a Comment