Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A-Z

 *stolen from Nalini :)*

A - AVAILABLE : Still unmarried :p
B - BIRTHDAY : 12th November 1989
C- CRUSHING ON : Wolverine
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD : Nestum
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO : Nalini :)
F - FAVORITE SONG(S) AT THE MOMENT : un perrai sollum
H - HOMETOWN : Kuala Lumpur
I - IN LOVE WITH : Wolverine <3
J - JUGGLE : studies and work? haha
K - KILLED SOMEONE : thousands of times in my mind
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE : kl-kulim i guess?
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR : chocolate mint
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : 2 sisters and I'm the youngest
O - ONE WISH : too achieve all my dreams :p which technically is more than 1
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST : mithunesh
R- REASON TO SMILE : life itself :)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD : yatte yatte - adukalam
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP : 6.20am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR : -
V - VEGETABLE : all :) because i'm a vegetarian
W - WORST HABIT : sensitive.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: chest X-ray
Y - YOYOS ARE : fun to play with!!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN : Scorpio the great

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to answer for U.hahaha!

    sorry,was juz being my pervy self,wanted to say i love ur R.

    p/s:and still pretending to be pissed coz u didnt reply my text. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, don't be such a baby :p chat with me on fb, i'm trying to cut costs and my dependance on my hp :P

    ReplyDelete