Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Specially for Birthday Girl, Nalini Nathasha..


Love,
It’s your 22nd birthday today. Happy Birthday!! I feel sad not being there in Kulim. Last year we were together for 1 whole week, preparing for your 21st birthday party and having so much fun doing it :) Unforgettable times those were.. I’m glad that even after college, our bond is unbreakable.. We have our own lives now, stay in different states, study in different places.. Somehow I still feel you are the best friend I can ever ask for, and yes I know that is true :) We sms all the time, call each other almost everyday and you are the first person I think of when I feel happy or sad.

U rock my word dear, I bet you know that. It’s been four years, and we’ve been through so much together. You’ve been there for me during my worst times, offering me a shoulder to cry on, giving me strength and support. And you’ve also been there during my happy times, sharing my happiness with me.

You are special babe, to me and to everyone who knows you. You are a wonderful daughter, sister, girlfriend and the best friend anyone could ask for. You know me inside out, and somehow only you have the ability to cool me down when I’m so mad at something, and sometimes I don’t even have to express myself in words, because you already understand..

As I sit here thinking of what to say to you, I realize that you already know what you mean to me. There can never be another friend like you. Damn, I’m getting emotional! I miss you babe, I wish you were here so that I could give u a big hug!!

So my dear, once again Happy 22nd Birthday. You are old enough to marry and have kids now :p Edwin, please take note! All I want to say is, stay the same because you know you rock :)

Here is to another year filled with love from me ( :p) , lots of laughter and loads of happy moments.

I love you babe, you know I do..

 Thats me and the birthday girl!! Have fun on your birthday and DONT CRY okay, eat a lot today for me :) LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. babe.. wad can i say.. thnk u so much!! i love u frm the bottom of ma heart!! to the moon n back!! u mean the world to me n im failing miserably tryin not to tear.. but these are tears of joy babe... i wish u were here ryte nw.. cuz hey, u owe me a hug kayy!!!

    xoxo
    ur bestfren,
    nalzy =)

    ReplyDelete