Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Busy June

The month of June has been crazy seriously.

Started with us shifting home, which was sad in a way. I am a sucker for all things boring. I can be considered to be very unadventurous. I like to eat the same food (give me KL's Hokkien Mee or fried rice all the time, and I am a happy woman), go to the same places, do the same things. So basically i sort of hate changes. Shifting house obviously comes under the things i totally dislike. Feels like I'm leaving all my memories behind and it's back to square 1 making new memories in my new home. But then again, isn't life all about changing and adapting? So i guess I'll get used to my new home very soon.. Hopefully :)


And now my office is also in the midst of shifting. From Jalan Sulaiman all the way to Bangsar. Good news - Loads of vegetarian shops and food shops nearby my office. Bigger space. Bad News - The journey to work gonna take longer than usual. I have to take Star train and then change train at KL Sentral. which means that i have to wake up wayyy earlier. and yes, I'm trying my best not to complain :P like i said, embrace changes!! And packing is gonna make me have 6 packs very soon :p


The highlight of this month is the wedding of my cousin brother with his lady love. Oh yeah!! 4 days long celebration and i can't wait :) Shall upload the pictures after the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get comfortable with your new home,let me know when can I come over :P

    haha,take care

    ReplyDelete