Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 1 with Love Love Love

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Since I don't say sweet stuff much , I shall take this chance to do so :)

These 10 people are all important people in my life..


Nalini - sayang you know you mean a lot to me na. Last week was awesome :) I miss everything we used to do together in college :(


Neash - thank you for being stern to me, for it is because of that i am here today, studying, working and enjoying every bit of it. But dude, seriously, dispose your hp.


Mummy - i LOVE you hot lady!! But please gain some weight ok? :p


Simi and Bal - i love you both too :) too bad nowadays we don't have much time to talk non-stop since everyone so busy with work and studies :(


Edwin - you have always been like a brother i never had.. Thank you for always being there, giving me a lot of good advice and support.. I love you :)


Maa - It's gonna be 2 years since you left.. No one calls me Baby anymore or pamper me like you do :( I'm doing my degree d Maa, and working too!! Hope you are watching me from above and feeling proud of me :)


Amar - i appreciate our friendship a lot :)


Praveen - You have achieved your dream finally, I am so happy for you. Thanks for being such a great friend. And keep her happy okay :)


Lastly, to those who make me smile, i love you guys. To Kash, KB, Pava, Gana, Sam, Hema, all Youth Mc members, jiju, Ishkharas, Naveed, Tasha, Aneesha, and all other awesome wonderful friends of mine :)







1 comment: