Monday, July 26, 2010

Nal's Birthday pics :)

long2 overdue :)
here are some of my fav pics..


deco.. thanks to boy anne, edwin, neash, hema, rekha, jane akaa n the rest 

 the cake :) choc cake with royal icing.. trust me when i say it was DAMN GOOD!!

yummy cup cakes by jane akka :) 


 thats me and the birthday girl :)


 jane akka n nal

 naveed who came all the way from kajang.. hez such a darling ;)

 i absolutely LOVE her dress.. indian-ish + modern

 boy anne and nal


 the girls (kalpanah, kausi, kalaiwani, nal n me)

 the friends :) (kalpanah, kausi, pava, kalaiwani, kashy, ed@the bf, naveed, nal, me, neashy and sam)





meet chase, super adorable rite? hez wearing brazil jersey (shud get him a germany jersey :p)

no partayyy is complete without DANCE!!

it was an awesome party with super delicious food.. nal's mum made the food, and she specially made sum veg dishes 4 the vegetarians (dhal, salad, mock mutton).. so sweet of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment